We can only hope our fabulous Boys in Red will take KC to the Super Bowl! GOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!
When is Super Bowl 2020?
The Super Bowl in 2020, the game that will crown an NFL champion for the 2019 season, is scheduled to take place Sunday, Feb. 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 2
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET (unofficial)
- TV channel: Fox
- Live stream: Fox Sports app
- Half time show: Jennifer Lopez and Shakira
- Puppy Bowl: Sunday, Feb. 2. The pregame show will start at 2 p.m Eastern time. The game is set to begin at 3 p.m. Eastern time on Animal Planet. How many puppies will be playing this year? 96!
FUN SUPER BOWL FACTS:
- No team has ever played a Super Bowl in its own city
- In 1967, tickets cost six bucks
- Halftime performers don’t get paid
- All Super Bowl tickets are paper
- The Super Bowl used to be called the “AFL-NFL World Championship Game”
- Each team gets 108 balls
- The words “Commissioner,” “Wilson” and, “Made in the U.S.A” have been imprinted on every single Wilson Super Bowl game football since day one
- Each player gets a car for the week
- The most expensive Super Bowl ad was for Chrysler in 2011 for $12.4 million
- The Highland Mint makes the coin for the flip
- A win this Sunday would give the Chiefs 50 years between Super Bowl appearances
Info from: NICOLE FORNABAIO/, ISTOCK, cbssports.com, si.com
DO YOU AGREE WITH THESE ODDS? Let’s beat them, KC!
About Tran + Thomas
Built on the foundation of a 30-year, family-owned Interior Design business, Jill Tran and Carmen Thomas opened Tran + Thomas Design Studio in 2011 bringing a combined 36 years of experience to their projects. They work on both residential and commercial projects across several styles. Interested in their services? Call (913) 268-9595 or schedule a consultation below.
Help Kansas City Homeless Teens Break the Cycle; Avenue Youth House Designed and Supported by Tran + Thomas