When I used to go to parties, not so long ago, I get asked these questions constantly:
“Where should I go to get furniture?” “What is the best?” “I have made so many mistakes, and I am tired of wasting my money!” “Just tell me what to do!”
It’s no wonder. There seem to be so many options today. There are online sites now that frankly, only make shopping more confusing than ever before. The shipping issues alone are enough to pull your hair out. Wrap your head around this: 20-35% of all furniture and home goods shipped (yes, white glove included) end up damaged and have to be returned! Damaged pieces are a battle to get replaced and can take weeks and even months. Twenty to thirty-five percent! At Tran + Thomas, we have a full-time person on staff just to deal with all of those shipping issues for our clients so they never have to worry.
- Access to “unlimited” styles
- Can get good pricing/sales
- Shop from the comfort of your home
- Risky/quality unpredictable
- Must deal with delivery damages/repacking/returns on 20-35% of all items, including “white glove”
- Miss great items because they didn’t photograph well or couldn’t find them, best items are lost in the shuffle
- Vendor reliability and responsibility uncertain and slow, as you are “just a number”
- Can’t see finish/touch/sit
- “Unlimited” options add to confusion and are quite limited
- Must coordinate delivery/installation for each item
- Can be less expensive/deals, but like anything else, you “pay” with time, headache and shipping issues
- “Bait and switch” stories are everywhere
- Shifting and inconsistent pricing
- See finish in person/touch/sit
- Get a true sense of size/scale
- Free sales help
- Time consuming visiting locations
- Leave the house/crowds
- Limited selection by store and what each offers
- Generally mainstream (“everybody has one”)
- Sales help doesn’t know your whole vision, goals and concerns and may unintentionally steer you to left field.
Tran + Thomas’ Furniture Services
- Excellent pricing on every single piece
- Stress free knowing all items will work perfectly for your exact goals
- Full industry and product knowledge of sources and their quality from 30+ years experience
- Wonderful and unusual pieces, sources and “designer only” manufacturers that otherwise would be missed
- Knowledge of little known/specialty sources, small artistic companies and talented craftsman for unique and custom pieces
- Full quality control by having seen/touched items in person and “representing” our client’s needs and wants
- Eliminate risk for client, as all items are sure to meet their every need and goal
- All pieces placed in the perfect spot: rugs laid, felt feet applied and furniture precisely placed. Lighting plugged in, bulbs added, cords carefully hidden. Artwork and photos hung and accessories arranged with extreme care.
- Rely on your designer for the exact comfort and sit you love on each piece
READY TO BEGIN YOUR HOME’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGN FURNITURE STORY?
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND GET YOU INSPIRED!
[email protected] OR CALL OUR OFFICE AT 913-268-9595. WE ARE EXCITED TO ELEVATE YOUR HOME AND IMPROVE YOUR DAILY LIFE!
ALL OF OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE THE ABSOLUTE BEST DESIGNS, SOLUTIONS, PRODUCT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HANDHOLDING IN THE INDUSTRY. ONCE OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE OUR LEVEL OF CARE, EXPERTISE, RESOURCES AND IDEAS, THEY ARE T+T CLIENTS FOR LIFE. WE HAVE A LONG LIST OF CLIENTS WE HAVE WORKED WITH FOR OVER 25 YEARS!
About Tran + Thomas
Built on the foundation of a 30-year, family-owned Interior Design business, Jill Tran and Carmen Thomas opened Tran + Thomas Design Studio in 2011 bringing a combined 36 years of experience to their projects. They work on both residential and commercial projects across several styles. Interested in their services? Call (913) 268-9595 or schedule a consultation below.