Have you ever walked into a hotel, restaurant, club house, wedding venue or an office space and thought… WOW what a neat space! How about walking into a retail store and your money just seemed to fall out of your pockets? Great retail design will direct you where to go, what to do and what to buy. Great design adds value to a property, no matter what the style, if it is done well. In an office setting, great interior design will make employees more efficient and happier which leads to higher profits, fewer employees needed and fewer sick days. It is a science.
Do you ever wonder how the space was created? Who created it? Why it is what it is? If you think making an office pretty is the only thing a great interior designer does, then think again. There is a lot of planning and thought that goes into each and every commercial interior design project.
By Tran + Thomas, Our commercial portfolio: https://tranthomasdesign.com/commercial/
Want the best space and company solutions? The benefits of working with a top commercial interior designer and interior design firm for your space:
- Increase a company’s profits by solving current issues within their spaces
- Creative problem solving and great ideas
- Knowledge of current trends and access to products that will fit all types of commercial design applications for the proper solution
- We consult with Architects, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineers throughout the project to be sure the client’s goals are achieved in the best way possible and at the best price
- Space planning is a large part of our job, as we want to ensure the spaces have the correct adjacencies, functionality for the end users/employees/buyers/customers/patients/staff to be able to navigate efficiently and happily
- The designers that are chosen will make or break the project, as no one designer is alike, nor thier experiences and sources. A great designer is creative and thrives on making a space come to life by getting the client’s visions and goals. Imagination is the key…not copying ideas online, as those were solutions that were for someone else
- We ensure the space complies with the Americas with Disabilities Act compliant (ADA), correct building codes and complies with life safety codes
- The General contractor won’t know what to do without the interior designer’s instructions, so our role is key and we help to solve issues as they arise
Interior designers have an enormous impact on many of these spaces including the layout, functionality, adjacencies (the other areas close by) and the look of the space. We not only have a vision of what a space could be, but we can see it before it’s even created! We have knowledge of current trends and products that will make the space all it can be and maximize it’s potential. Great commercial design is about solving problems and starting with one question: What is the goal of the space? Get work done? Increase sales?
Though we are a Kansas City interior design firm, we offer hotel and hospitality design, office design, club house design, wedding venue design and any other commercial design for our clients, all over the country.
Ready to make your space better? Call Tran + Thomas 913-268-9595 or [email protected]
About Tran + Thomas
Built on the foundation of a 30-year, family-owned Interior Design business, Jill Tran and Carmen Thomas opened Tran + Thomas Design Studio in 2011 bringing a combined 36 years of experience to their projects. They work on both residential and commercial projects across several styles. Interested in their services? Call (913) 268-9595 or schedule a consultation below.